Friday, March 6, 2009

Above All Powers ~ Baloche and Le Blanc

The verse of this song is based on the passage I Chronicles 29 V 11

Yours, O LORD,
is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.

There's no way to measure what you're worth ......

Crucified ......You died

you lay behind the stone ..... you were burried

You lived to die .... you were sent in human form to this earth with the sole intention of saving us

rejected and alone .... you knew what it was like to feel rejected and ostracisied and at the hour of your death, you felt that even your own father had "forsken you"

like a rose trampled on the ground

you took the fall ... it was for my sins you died

and thought of me ... you took my punishment

Above all


Thank you father for your love for me
Thank you Jesus that you died for me
Thank you Spirit that you're here with me
And I love you. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment