Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lord have mercy ~ Michael W Smith with Amy Grant

Psalm 86 v3 -.
Have mercy on me, O Lord,
I call to you all day long.
Bring joy to your servant,

for to you, O Lord,
I lift up my soul.
You are forgiving and good,

O Lord,
abounding in love to all who call to you.
Hear my prayer, O LORD;

listen to my cry for mercy.
In the day of my trouble I will call to you,

for you will answer me.
Among the gods there is none like you, O Lord;

no deeds can compare with yours.
All the nations you have made

will come and worship before you, O Lord;
they will bring glory to your name.
For you are great and do marvelous deeds;

you alone are God.
Teach me your way, O LORD,

and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart;

I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;

you have delivered me from the depths of the grave
The arrogant are attacking me, O God;

a band of ruthless men seeks my life—
men without regard for you.
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,

slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
Turn to me and have mercy on me;

grant your strength to your servant
and save the son of your maidservant.
Give me a sign of your goodness,

that my enemies may see it and be put to shame,
for you, O LORD, have helped me and comforted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment